Nursery Grimes Nursery Grimes

Interesting

I liked the rhymes and the styling in Graphics was very well done, Great work!

P.S. Sorry I did'nt get a reply to you on time, But glad you used the peice anyway

Redmen Battle 2 Redmen Battle 2

Let down by SFX

It was pretty good in terms of action and the music was fine, But a lot of the time I felt like their should've been more SFX (Like enviroment, Sounds when they hit the floor and eachother and the Jetpack boots were silent, That was a little unerving) Besides that, A good peice, Keep practicing!

Arch-Angel responds:

I agree. I'm not very good at sound effects. =|

Irrevocable Insanity Irrevocable Insanity

Blehh..

Sorry, Could'nt watch any of it without thinking "This is such a big Salad Finger's rip off.." Would have been a good movie, with a bit of a different style, though.

LinkanMedia responds:

As I told another reviewer, I don't see much similarity to Salad Fingers. Too bad you couldn't watch it for what it is.

The Little Buzzers Ep 4 The Little Buzzers Ep 4

New

Interesting concept with the voices.. nice Graphics and Sound to back it up, good work

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching. ^_^

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

DAMN GOOD!

Adam, your a Flash Gem! don't care about other reviews, this aint overrated, you worked for a 10, you deserve a 10, keep em' coming! :D

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

haha! So funny

A little slow when a lot was on the stage but thats not your fault, really funny, perhaps next time make the charecters smaller so you can fit more acion on screen, looked a little cramped for em', otherwise, great stuff!

Balilo's Family: Flash Ed Balilo's Family: Flash Ed

Akk!

Type's too hard to read, animation could do with speeding up a bit, about 18fps should do.. otherwise not bad..Work on it, for now, Blammo.

Jhonny the..well you know Jhonny the..well you know

Practice

Thats looking good, nice charecter development and illustration, but you need to spend soem time working out how to lower music volume so we can hear the voice.. but subtitles were a good work-around for now, anyway, keep it up!

Little Fighters 2 - Ep1 Little Fighters 2 - Ep1

Use your own stuff!

I dont like movies that just rip off other things, Make your own music and I'm not sure about the sprites but if there not yours, make your own.

TilTo responds:

Well I don't like this kind of reviews... It's pretty hard to make a fan based flash movie without ripping from the game

Maxwell Murders Maxwell Murders

Hmm

Not bad, not crap enough to be blammed but not good enough to make me smile, Learn to spell "Logo"

LocalNeroflash responds:

learn to spell
"Local nero Flash owns at flash,but not in English cuz he is from sweden"
thx for review...