Draw'n'Run Draw'n'Run

Interesting

A great concept, But needs a lot of work and bug fixing to really win me over, For example:

- The drawing SFX can get a little repetitive and annoying, Also the sound seems to go off after a while at random intervals.
- It seemed a little confusing that I ran out of ink, Still with perfect acess to the next "Token" but it was still game over? Perhaps a power-up that gives the player some ink back or similar with a gameover after Ink has run out AND the token has been missed.

Besides that, I really liked this game, Lots of replay value and genuine fun, Keep up the good work!

Car Can Racing Car Can Racing

Up and down

The graphics were fine as was the speed of play and the ease of controls, But I have to say the music was way too repetitive, The loops were too small and you could tell when they looped, Besides that, A good game, Nice work

OBS:...the Movies (comic) OBS:...the Movies (comic)

Capture

Some nice Graphics, Possibly some sound could have been added to add a little apnosphere to it but overall, Not bad.

A B C - Crazy! A B C - Crazy!

Ahh!

I like the Concept and It's very well made, Easy enough to read and Challenging later on, Good stuff!

Randomness Lv. 1 Shooter Randomness Lv. 1 Shooter

Could have been..

So much more interesting with that plot tyou mentioned.. and the text is hard to read.. was fun to kill them all but i was waiting for more.. then got bored and turned it off, keep working on it!